Okay so I have a blister that popped and after spending two long nights in the water, the blister skin now looks like zombie makeup or a dead body that's been floating in water. Should I be concerned and get it checked out or is it just the dead skin reacting to the water?
also, is there any good way to clean under the blister without tearing the whole thing off? I'm concerned dirt and food bits could have gotten trapped under there. And yes, I took precautions to prevent it's exposure
Are there any substances which grow cyan or "greenish blue" crystals? Also, what substances can I use that are mildly toxic or even safe to grow crystals. (Except sugar, alum, chrome alum, copper sulphate, citric acid, copper acetate, sodium thiosulphate, mohr's salt iron (II) sulphate, monoammonium phosphate, potassium ferricyanide, sodium chloride, borax,)
I already flushed the loop and got destilled water in it now.
my Question would be if and which concentrate/biocide I should use now
pics of the CKC