A list of puns related to "National Rural Employment Guarantee Act, 2005"
Introduced: Sponsor: Sen. Patrick “Pat” Toomey [R-PA]
This bill was referred to the Senate Committee on the Judiciary which will consider it before sending it to the Senate floor for consideration.
An act to ensure full employment for all persons over the age of 16 in the United Kingdom of Great Britain and Ireland.
BE IT ENACTED by The Queen's most Excellent Majesty, by and with the advice and consent of the Commons in this present Parliament assembled, in accordance with the provisions of the Parliament Acts 1911 and 1949, and by the authority of the same, as follows:-
This act aims to: (a) Allow every person between the age of 16 and State Pension Age to participate in a voluntary work scheme, (b) Ensure every person can receive their UN-defined Right to Work if they so wish, (c) to allow the unemployed to obtain skills and gain work experience.
2: Definitions and Terms
(1) Full Employment shall be considered reached when an unemployment rate of 0.05% has been reached, wherein the Unemployed are defined as-
(a) Those not currently in employment. (b) Those who have been seeking work at any point in the past 8 weeks. (c) Those of at least 16 years of age and under the State Pension Age, as currently defined by the Pensions Act 2014.
(2) The scheme created by this bill shall be entitled the National Employment Scheme.
(3) Public Benefit is defined to include any work that has a beneficial purpose - this must be in a way that is identifiable and capable of being proved by evidence where necessary and which is not based on personal views.
2: Entitlement to the National Employment Scheme
(1) Those entitled to work under National Employment are as follows-
(a) Those who are Unemployed and not in full-time education. OR (b) Those of working age that have fewer than 30 hours per week of paid employment are entitled to the balance.
3: Conditions of Employment
(1) The National Employment Scheme shall accept employees through a Jobcentre or the necessary Online application.
(2) All National Employees shall work at a rate 30% greater than the living wage as defined by the Living Wage Foundation.
(3) Employees shall be entitled to the standard Civil Service Pension Scheme.
(4) Employees are entitled to a maximum of 1440 hours of work per year.
(5) Under the National Employment scheme, employees shall be considered fully employed by the State for all legal intents and purposes
4: Contents of Employment
(1) Employees shall carry out work in the Public Benefit
(2) All work shall take place within the local area.
(3) Employees shall also be granted... keep reading on reddit ➡
Introduced: Sponsor: Sen. John Boozman [R-AR]
This bill was referred to the Senate Committee on Agriculture, Nutrition, and Forestry which will consider it before sending it to the Senate floor for consideration.
Sen. John Boozman [R-AR] is the ranking member of the committee.