[Steven Goff] Top-rated U.S. markets for the full 2018-19 Premier League season on NBC and NBCSN: 1. Washington, D.C.; 2. Baltimore; 3. West Palm Beach; T4. Fort Myers; T4. Richmond; 6. Norfolk; T7. Hartford; T7. Milwaukee; 9. San Francisco; 10. Providence twitter.com/SoccerInsider…
πŸ‘︎ 78
πŸ’¬︎
πŸ‘€︎ u/Somali_Pir8
πŸ“…︎ May 14 2019
🚨︎ report
I found a mirror in a T4 Beach map on my 85 Occultist. What am I supposed to do now?
πŸ‘︎ 2
πŸ’¬︎
πŸ‘€︎ u/Gorefight
πŸ“…︎ Mar 20 2019
🚨︎ report
Vw t4 2.5tdi north wales beach
πŸ‘︎ 29
πŸ’¬︎
πŸ“…︎ Jan 07 2020
🚨︎ report
I see your 100 T8 Dunes profit and raise you my 80 T4 Beach 40 T4 Strand profit
πŸ‘︎ 7
πŸ’¬︎
πŸ‘€︎ u/erpunkt
πŸ“…︎ Jun 26 2019
🚨︎ report
Cloudy Beach Day - Yashica T4 / Portra 400
πŸ‘︎ 32
πŸ’¬︎
πŸ‘€︎ u/johannart4
πŸ“…︎ Dec 07 2019
🚨︎ report
Beach Dogs [Yashica T4, Kodak Ektachrome 320T]
πŸ‘︎ 6
πŸ’¬︎
πŸ‘€︎ u/lastjoe
πŸ“…︎ Jul 26 2019
🚨︎ report
Muir beach candid- Yashica T4 - Kodak Tri-X 400
πŸ‘︎ 24
πŸ’¬︎
πŸ‘€︎ u/mrdaddylonglegs
πŸ“…︎ Jul 18 2019
🚨︎ report
3 of this on every team at t4-7. How can WG think this griefing mechanic is necessary to the game?
πŸ‘︎ 170
πŸ’¬︎
πŸ‘€︎ u/DD-Amin
πŸ“…︎ Feb 03 2020
🚨︎ report
rehoboth beach [yashica t4 zoom, portra 400]
πŸ‘︎ 22
πŸ’¬︎
πŸ‘€︎ u/GrandeSwag
πŸ“…︎ Aug 20 2018
🚨︎ report
POLL Results: (1) According to you guys, out of 12 ARs on LAN this season (n=646), Formal was ranked T4-6 by 42.1%, T7-9 by 30.3%, and the best AR in the game by 3.4%. (2) 66.9% of you would NOT watch CDL if we stayed on MW for 3 more years (n=1175). imgur.com/a/OxFRV78
πŸ‘︎ 14
πŸ’¬︎
πŸ‘€︎ u/Empiru
πŸ“…︎ Apr 19 2020
🚨︎ report
This guy was bowing wolves in my random hub on the tree. man was doing a T4 sven and i facepalmed so hard.
πŸ‘︎ 51
πŸ’¬︎
πŸ‘€︎ u/Obbyvion
πŸ“…︎ Jan 25 2020
🚨︎ report
almost bought x-t3, but x-t4 will be announced on the 25 Feb....

Hi, new user here.

I was planning to get x-t3 with the 18-55 kit lens. I know that even if the x-t4 has IBIS and flipped LCD, it will be way more expensive than current x-t3 price. (1250 eur for body + 18-55mm lens)

Question is, will the price dropped further once the x-t4 is released in 2 weeks? Shoud I wait or it wont matter much if I just want the x-t3?

https://fujiaddict.com/2020/02/04/fujifilm-x-t4-coming-february-25-26-at-midnight-est-join-fujiaddict-for-our-liveblog/

Thanks!

πŸ‘︎ 7
πŸ’¬︎
πŸ‘€︎ u/arcticJill
πŸ“…︎ Feb 05 2020
🚨︎ report
T4 in action . Gg4 on the block . Had no team to help hand trim . Results were good . v.redd.it/20t8mkqeie531
πŸ‘︎ 70
πŸ’¬︎
πŸ‘€︎ u/missjerry83
πŸ“…︎ Jun 19 2019
🚨︎ report
Dug out my copy of T4 & only just discovered that Xiaoyu’s name is spelt incorrectly on the rear box art
πŸ‘︎ 100
πŸ’¬︎
πŸ‘€︎ u/xdesperado_
πŸ“…︎ Jul 17 2019
🚨︎ report
Is it legal for your employer to withhold a part of your cheque due to a bookkeeping discrepancy? I'm being accused of stealing and my boss is just taking the amount out of my cheque when he has no proof that I stole. On another note he refuses to give me my T4 how do I force him to behave?
πŸ‘︎ 35
πŸ’¬︎
πŸ‘€︎ u/Renegade_Punk
πŸ“…︎ Mar 13 2019
🚨︎ report
Looking for t4 fighters to help us zero the kingdom and enjoy a fun company 😝😝 contact on line - fftryhard or in-game PX Stewart
πŸ‘︎ 8
πŸ’¬︎
πŸ‘€︎ u/sodomized69
πŸ“…︎ Dec 02 2019
🚨︎ report
What is the point of box 42 (commission) on t4s at the bottom?

Just curious since it's also included in the totals for box 14, why does the t4 take a chunk (commission) and have it's own box for it as well?

πŸ‘︎ 8
πŸ’¬︎
πŸ“…︎ Feb 25 2020
🚨︎ report
Need opinions on the best carbon filter to pair with my t4 cloudline for the best odor control out of my 3x3x6 tent. Having an much of an odor free environment is extremely important. Considering Terrabloom 4x16 thank you!
πŸ‘︎ 2
πŸ’¬︎
πŸ‘€︎ u/boogers791
πŸ“…︎ Jan 06 2020
🚨︎ report
Thyroid Medication - Chart showing how long it takes for the medication to "work" based on T4 Half Life
πŸ‘︎ 56
πŸ’¬︎
πŸ‘€︎ u/eterneraki
πŸ“…︎ Feb 20 2019
🚨︎ report
New toy. '98 T4 5 speed manual. Couldn't be more than a handful of these here in Aus. Didn't miss a beat on the 700km drive home, now to give it a wash and begin the mods.
πŸ‘︎ 55
πŸ’¬︎
πŸ‘€︎ u/Ye_Olde_Mate
πŸ“…︎ Aug 17 2019
🚨︎ report
I procced T4 on my bow, should I focus on Legendary or move to the rest of my gear?

I just hit Epic from T3 Divine and planned on moving on to my celestial buff because all my other gear is T1 Arcane and I'm an ebonsong.

Anyway finally got it it took forever, had 55/50 upgrade scroll so I thought no harm in trying it since I wasn't going for T4 yet anyway. Anyway it procced, now I'm wondering how much harder getting from Epic > Legendary will be compared to Divine > Epic, and whether it's more worthwhile just getting my T1 set to Celestial.

πŸ‘︎ 2
πŸ’¬︎
πŸ‘€︎ u/BenCannibal
πŸ“…︎ Nov 15 2019
🚨︎ report
Was working on virus stuff for Uni and realized PL logo was a t4 bacteriophage virus. Was I the only one who didn't know ? i.reddituploads.com/a0c03…
πŸ‘︎ 87
πŸ’¬︎
πŸ‘€︎ u/Yrrips
πŸ“…︎ Sep 26 2016
🚨︎ report
Fernando Alonso on Twitter: "Disappointed race. Only 600 meters before getting hit from behind. Watching now the replays not much anyone could do, too many cars together into T4 πŸ€·β€β™‚οΈ. Just thatπŸ‘. Just unlucky today." twitter.com/alo_oficial/s…
πŸ‘︎ 111
πŸ’¬︎
πŸ‘€︎ u/the_sigman
πŸ“…︎ Oct 21 2018
🚨︎ report
Me and my bro run a YouTube channel based on nostalgia. This weekend it’s the big Gun to celebrate the release of Doom Eternal. https://youtu.be/6JVIm3vS_t4 We appreciate any and all support! v.redd.it/ttsqq0whfcn41
πŸ‘︎ 2
πŸ’¬︎
πŸ‘€︎ u/BrotalRecall
πŸ“…︎ Mar 18 2020
🚨︎ report
Tin T4 are live on Indiegogo
πŸ‘︎ 680
πŸ’¬︎
πŸ‘€︎ u/polypeptide147
πŸ“…︎ Nov 11 2019
🚨︎ report
It is good to see my 4th s6 for S7, but I am still getting stuck in LND at race 66 over 4 months. What is the point of keeping on giving me s6 for S7 now?πŸ€¦πŸ»β€β™‚οΈ By the way, I think Jess is much nicer than Donna because Jess most likely gave me T4 or T5 s6 in my experience. How do you think?πŸ˜‚
πŸ‘︎ 10
πŸ’¬︎
πŸ‘€︎ u/kolieh616
πŸ“…︎ Jul 31 2019
🚨︎ report
Close to 2 years ago when ground forces released, I jumped off my T4 German air grind, and wen't full force into ground forces. I started playing ground forces for one reason, to unlock the Jagdtiger. Today after on and off grinding I finally accomplished that goal.
πŸ‘︎ 133
πŸ’¬︎
πŸ‘€︎ u/MalnutritionUSA
πŸ“…︎ Aug 02 2016
🚨︎ report
I opted for an aluminium frame on my T4. Really happy with the result imgur.com/fUxtlKr
πŸ‘︎ 66
πŸ’¬︎
πŸ‘€︎ u/MuchosClams
πŸ“…︎ Feb 20 2018
🚨︎ report
Saw the blue W123 wagon, so here's my blue W124 wagon. Managed to get this old ship on the road last weekend. Lowered on BMW E36 front coilovers, cut rear springs with VW T4 dampers, complete replaceed rear subframe, new arms & bushes. And an LSD (Mercedes ASD). Wheels next!
πŸ‘︎ 37
πŸ’¬︎
πŸ‘€︎ u/rabbits726
πŸ“…︎ May 10 2019
🚨︎ report
Where the heck is the setting to auto kill closed apps on the new T4/One UI.....

Digital Trends writes "Battery optimizations: The update also adds better battery optimization β€” the watches will automatically close apps operating in the background to prevent battery drain.....". I have a Gear S3 with the newest FW, and a moto G5Plus phone. Looked all over the place, and find no way to auto close apps but still have to swing over to Recent apps and "close all". Has anybody figured out how to get to this new feature?

πŸ‘︎ 6
πŸ’¬︎
πŸ‘€︎ u/Petrovy
πŸ“…︎ May 29 2019
🚨︎ report
Ethereum on ARM. Raspberry Pi image (EthRaspbian) is back for supporting some components of the Ethereum ecosystem. EthArmbian image update for the NanoPC-T4

EthArmbian [1] is a custom Linux image for the NanoPC-T4 ARM SoC that runs Geth or Parity Ethereum clients as a boot service and automatically turns the device into a full Ethereum node. It includes other components of the Ethereum ecosystem such as Trinity, Status.im, Raiden, IPFS and Swarm.

EthRaspbian [2] is a custom Linux image for the Raspberry Pi 2/3 that runs Geth or Parity as light clients and includes other components of the Ethereum framework such as Status.im, Raiden, IPFS and Swarm.

Both images take care of all steps, from setting up the environment, to running the Ethereum software and synchronizing the blockchain.

Ethereum software installed

Both images include the following software:

Ethereum node clients

• Geth 1.8.23 (enabled by default)
  • Parity_2.3.8
  • Trinity (installer script, only on NanoPC image)

Ethereum framework

• Ipfs 0.4.19
  • Swarm 0.3.11
  • Raiden 0.100.2
  • Status.im 0.23.8 Beta8 Chaos (enabled by default)

EthRaspbian image (Raspberry Pi)

Download links

http://ethraspbian.com/downloads/image_2019-03-26-ethraspbian2.0-lite.zip

For further info regarding installation and usage please visit EthRaspbian README [2]

Features

As Ethereum ecosystem grows it seems that supporting the Ethereum network is not just about running a full node anymore. Other important components of the ecosystem need to run p2p clients as well and the Raspberry pi is a pretty good option to do so:

• There are lots of Raspberry Pis out there
  • Huge community support
  • Low cost and low power consumption

Raspberry Pi image features:

• Runs geth in light mode by default (Parity is included as well)
  • Includes: Status.im node (runs by default), Raiden network node, IPFS and Swarm
  • Based on Debian Stretch
  • Automatically resizes the SD card
  • Changes the hostname to something like β€œethnode-e2a3e6fe” (HEX chunk based on the MAC hash)
  • Binaries run as systemd services and are restarted in case any problem arises

The board may be useful for lots of tasks:

• As mentioned, it can support other key components of the Ethereum network (Swarm, IPFS, Status, Raiden Network)
  • Run testnets
  • Run private networks
  • Use it as a development environment
  • Run an Ethereum light node
  • Other (Sidechains, Ethereum 2.0 tests…)

**Note: Geth (light client) and Status.im are enabled by default. It takes a few minutes for both clients to

... keep reading on reddit ➑

πŸ‘︎ 20
πŸ’¬︎
πŸ‘€︎ u/diglos76
πŸ“…︎ Mar 27 2019
🚨︎ report
Fujifilm will announce the X-T4 on February 26th engadget.com/2020/02/04/f…
πŸ‘︎ 2
πŸ’¬︎
πŸ‘€︎ u/PLGdiscord
πŸ“…︎ Feb 04 2020
🚨︎ report
Got a photo of this homeless man near Leicester Square in London. I'm using a yashica t4 with the flash going off I think! Advice on framing? And any input??
πŸ‘︎ 18
πŸ’¬︎
πŸ‘€︎ u/street_snapped
πŸ“…︎ Mar 07 2018
🚨︎ report
I had a miscarriage in October and ever since Then I’ve been having chest pain and heart palpitations and like something pushing on my throat so at the ER last night this is my tsh, which looks super low to me? My T4 was 0.85 which also looked low to me. Any insight?
πŸ‘︎ 6
πŸ’¬︎
πŸ‘€︎ u/obliviate2009
πŸ“…︎ Nov 20 2018
🚨︎ report
He too I'm trying to be a tank , im on t4, is there anything you reccomend grinding for? Also I have a stat reset scroll should I use it for the tank stats i want?
πŸ‘︎ 2
πŸ’¬︎
πŸ‘€︎ u/TheVanillaaaa
πŸ“…︎ Sep 18 2019
🚨︎ report
Fujifilm will announce the X-T4 on February 26th engadget.com/2020/02/04/f…
πŸ‘︎ 2
πŸ’¬︎
πŸ‘€︎ u/Bot-alex
πŸ“…︎ Feb 04 2020
🚨︎ report

Please note that this site uses cookies to personalise content and adverts, to provide social media features, and to analyse web traffic. Click here for more information.